This Masters course presents the key concepts of emerging distributed architectures. See description for more details.
- Lectures take place in room Internef 237 (see location on map): every Thursday, from 8:30 to 10:00
- Exercises take place in room Internef 143 (see location on map): every Thursday, from 10:00 to 12:00
- Office hours: every Tuesday, from 12:00 to 13:00 in room Internef 128.3. Outside the office hours, please contact us via email!
- Teaching assistants: Vaibhav Kulkarni and Arielle Moro
- IMPORTANT: for organizational reasons, you should register for this course and form a group for your project before our defined deadlines.
To take the most out of this course, students should be familiar with object-oriented programming, ideally in Java and/or in Swift, and with familiar with basic distributed programming concepts.