This Masters course presents the key concepts of emerging distributed architectures. See description for more details.
- Lectures take place in room Internef 237 (see location on map): every Thursday, from 8:30 to 10:00
- Exercises take place in room Internef 143 (see location on map): every Thursday, from 10:00 to 12:00
- Office hours: every Tuesday, from 12:00 to 13:00 in room Internef 128.3. Outside the office hours, please contact us via email!
- Teaching assistant: Arielle Moro
- Speakup room: EDA2017 & speakup code: 29590 (Speakup web-app: https://web.speakup.info/ & Speakup for mobile devices: http://speakup.info/)
- IMPORTANT: for organizational reasons, you should register for this course and form a group for your project before our defined deadlines.
To take the most out of this course, students should be familiar with object-oriented programming, ideally in Java and/or in Swift, and with familiar with basic distributed programming concepts. Such concepts are typically taught in the following course: Introduction to Distributed Systems.
Calendar (last update: 26.04.2017!)